13 Spooky Sounds That Will Terrify Any Parent
Today is about all sorts of spooky things — goblins, ghouls, gremlins, and more — but none of these hold a candle to these 13 scary sounds that will terrify any parent.
1. “Look Mom! I gave the baby a haircut!”
2. The sound of your teenager pulling out of the driveway for the first time after getting their driver’s license.
3. The sound of silence … too much silence.
4. “Daddy, I drew you a picture!” … on the wall … in marker.
5. “Ick! I don’t like that anymore.” (About their favorite food after you just stocked up the kitchen.)
6. The call from school that your child has lice.
7. “I’m bored.” (On the very first day of summer break).
8. Your four year old asking, “Where do babies come from?”
9. “Whoops, I forgot my science fair project is due tomorrow!”
10. “Can you help me with my calculus homework?”
11. The sound of your wedding ring being flushed down the toilet.
12. Your three year old declaring they are done with naps.
13. “Mommy, I picked a booger … wait, where did it go?”